A Few Tips For Corporate Headshots & Environmental Portraits with Mark Campbell Photography
- The day before: Eat healthy, drink plenty of water, and get a good night’s sleep.
- The day of: Enjoy a long shower, listen to your favorite music—pretend you're on vacation!
- Just before: Avoid wrinkles and stains by changing into your outfit after you get to your session, and bring two extra changes of clothing (at least an extra t-shirt/dress shirt/tie for the men, and an alternate bra/blouse/jacket for the women).
Your Best Look
- What to wear: Avoid white clothing. Darker tones are better for lighter skin, and lighter colors work well for darker skin. Solid colors photograph better than patterns or stripes.
- How to accessorize: Less is more when it comes to jewelry and makeup. If you wear glasses most of the time, you're welcome to wear them for your portrait. If you keep your hair short, get a haircut a couple of days ahead. If you keep a clean shave, shave as close to your session as possible, and check for extra growth on your ears, nose, and eyebrows.
Prefer professional pampering? We can arrange for hair and makeup professionals for an extra fee.
Can't decide what to wear? Send us a photo ahead of time and we can help.
Eyes puffy? Did a high school pimple spring up overnight? Not to worry. Photoshop® is everybody’s friend.
Contact us to schedule your headshot today.